In this episode, I have a wonderful conversation with Hilary Cluett, creator of the UX Vocab Club, a network of professionals, and a certified face reader, to help you improve your communication skills to power your career.
Here are a few highlights from our conversation:
- Hilary shared how to use the Bubble Method to help you quickly explore ideas. This is an excellent tool for designers, writers, and content creators to power their communication skills.
- Hilary shared the fun stories of how she overcame her camera shyness and spoke in front of groups by getting out of her comfort zone.
- We both are fans of improv because it forces us to be present and in the moment with all our senses, especially our listening skills.
- Learn the science of face reading and how it can benefit you and help you communicate your message to give it the best chance of success.
- Hilary is a Level 5 Certified face reader, and she shares the exciting techniques involved in how exactly a face is read.
- I had my face read by Hilary; amazingly, she was very close in her understanding; you don't want to miss that part.
- Learn what your eyebrows, eyelids, and nose say about yourself.
- Plus, I do a live Bubble Method exercise with Hilary to help you see how to do this exercise on your own, and wow was it eye-opening.
Connect with Hilary Cluett